Tyrone and Monica, I swear a couple that came straight out of a magazine. Both tall and gorgeous, this day was beautiful from start to finish! They held their wedding and reception in the Hiawatha Room at The Depot Minneapolis, which made for a rich backdrop of deep reds and tan with accents of muted green.
This couple was truly such a joy to work with, they were so laid back, calm and really appreciative of each other and the day. Rob and I really felt such a connection with them, because the mindset of the wedding reminded us so much of our own. The love felt in this room was overwhelming, and their guests were so joyful, we had permagrin’s tattooed to our faces during the whole day!
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: The Depot Minneapolis
- Dress: David’s Bridal
- Suit: Savvi Formalwear
- Make-up: Irene McCormick Makeup Artistry
- Hair: Face to Face with Violett
- Flowers: Sadie’s Couture Floral
- Cake: Buttercream Cakes
- Wedding Planner: Weddings Your Way