I was tickled pink when the lovely ladies from Girl Friday asked me to be a part of a luncheon event they were putting together. This was a gathering for some of the Twin Cities top planning talent to relax and socialize, with a presentation about 2016 paper trends & and installation art.
Spark Letterpress’s already lovely space was transformed into a bright, cheery and chic dining atmosphere, with not a detail left untouched. I could go on and on about all of the details and unique pieces throughout this room, from the reimagined bento box lunches, to the dessert wall to the bruschetta bar to the amazing florals….but instead, I will just let you look (and drool) for yourself!
- Event Design: Girl Friday
- Venue & Paper Goods: Spark Letterpress
- Floral Design: Le Petite Fluer
- Flowers: Kennicott Brothers
- Catering: Premier Catering
- Photography: De La Vue
- Bartending: With a Twist Bar
- Desserts: Taste of Love Bakery
- Chalkboard Art & Calligraphy: Megan Burke Illustration & Design
- Rentals: Apres
- Ghost Chairs: Linen Effects
- Pipe & Drape: We’ve Got it Covered
- Coffee Truck: Misfit Coffee Co.