I was so excited when the uber talent of Sally Berry & Co. invited De La Vue to be part of this awesome styled shoot!
This was a shoot to showcase D’Amico Caterings new space, Loring Social, which is adjacent to Loring Park in Minneapolis. The inspiration was the two event spaces in Loring Social; Waverly vs. Chelsea. Bright and modern 2 ways they wanted to show a style that can go different ways depending on style, budget and the rooms of the venue. I was blown away by the talent involved in this project, and it was such a privilege and an honor to work with these brilliant industry friends!
- Venue: Loring Social; D’Amico Catering
- Planning and Styling: Sally Berry and Co.
- Photography: De La Vue Photography
- Paper and Styling: Gretchen Berry Design Co.
- Flowers: Sadie’s Fine Floral
- Cake: D’Amico Catering
- Linens and Rentals: Apres Party and Tent Rental
- Rentals: Rudy’s Event Rentals
- Bridal Gowns and accessories: Bridal Accents Couture
- Make-up: Nan Fletcher
- Model: Sam Soltau