I was so honored to be the photographer at this Echo Valley wedding, as Josh & Caitlyn were such a loving and obviously loved couple! They were married at Immaculate Conception Church in New Richmond, with a stunning reception at a newer venue, Echo Valley in Clear Lake, WI. Every detail was thought over to make for this unique, shabby chic, barn-style DIY wedding. Her amazing flowers were done by good friend and florist Emily with Hadley Road, and invitations & paper goods were done by yours truly with De La Vue!
I loved the table decor at this wedding, it was a beautiful combination of new and old with touches of flowers and their wedding monagram. Each table had its own cake, make with love by the brides mother! One of my favorite things they did during the reception was cut these cakes for their guests at each table! It was so charming and such a great idea to take the time to mingle with each and every guest!
- Wedding Dress and Bridesmaids Dresses: Our Shop
- Suits: Sweet Greetings
- Cake: Family Made!!
- Caterer: The Village Pizzaria
- Ceremony: Immaculate Conception Church
- Flowers: Hadley Road
- Hair: Hair- Ala Mode Salon
- Make-Up: BB Makeup Cosmetic Bar
- Musicians/DJ: Instant Request DJ Entertainment
- Reception: Echo Valley
- Rings: Greaton’s Jewelers (Custom made)