Ben and Jackies Fourth of July wedding was everything glitz and glam, and a every little girls, brides and photographers dream come true! The day took place at three beautiful venues around Minneapolis. The ceremony was held at the Basilica of Saint Mary, followed by cocktail hour, dinner and a live band at The Carlson Towers, and finished off with at bang with a fireworks boat cruise on the Queen of Excelsior on Lake Minnetonka!
This wedding had so many gorgeous blush and gold and bling details including the most beautiful brooch bouquet I have ever seen, made from family heirloom brooches and collected pieces. This bouquet also included all four traditional wedding elements (Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue). Jackie wore two customized wedding gowns; The first a ballgown that her mother custom-made the skirt & train, and added special touches to the back of the bodice that included delicate flowers, pearls and crystals. The second, a fun and fitted gown for the fireworks boat cruise that was custom dyed blush pink to stay with days theme!
Benjamin and Jackie’s wedding day was full of fun surprises for thier guests including the Jackie singing and playing harp to Ben (which left the entire audience in tears), a choreographed first dance, a sparkler entrance to the boat cruise, and ended with a bang while watching the fireworks over Lake Minnetonka.
Rob and I were just so smitten with this couple and all of the thought, love and detail they put into thier wedding day! Congratulations Ben & Jackie!!
- Attire (Wedding Gowns): Custom altered Allure Dresses
- Attire (Bridesmaids Dresses): Black Friday Dresses
- Attire (Suits): Savvi Formalwear
- Boat Cruise: Queen of Excelsior Boat Cruise (BayView Event Center)
- Cake: Buttercream Bakery
- Ceremony: The Basilica of Saint Mary
- Flowers: Andra Vaughn (family friend)
- Hair: Hair by Theresa
- Make-up: Lacea Violet Artistry
- Musicians: BlueWater Kings Band
- Reception: The Carlson Towers Rotunda and Amphitheater
- Rings: Shane Co.
- Videographer: Life Image, LLC